FANTASTIC STAGE HYPNOTIST - THE ONE AND ONLY KEV BEE
"an amazing stage hypnotist"
VOTED TOP UK STAGE HYPNOTIST 2010*
*(as voted by his little boy Jacob)
For a free promotional DVD please contact us
Email our enquiries team.
Please take note of the following Terms and Conditions with regards to booking the show.
All customers who book the show will receive a copy of these alongside the booking forms.
1. The Promoter hereby confirms and agrees to be responsible of the fee set out overleaf, in the schedule of performances. The Artiste hereby undertakes to fulfill the said performances.
2. The Artiste warrants that, at the time of signing of this contract, he is not under any obligation to any third party that may preclude him from fulfilling the engagement set forth in the schedule of performances and that he will not enter into such a contract.
3. The Promoter shall provide in the case of a performance of Hypnotism between 6-10 chairs (or as many as space permits).
4. The Promoter will provide, where possible, a private changing area within the venue, for use by the Artiste.
5. Should the performance be cancelled for any reason other then National Mourning, War, Fire or Strike action, the Promoter agrees to pay the Artiste the full agreed fee as shown overleaf.
6. If the Artiste is unable to perform through illness, he shall notify the Promoter immediately.
7. The Promoter shall be responsible, if necessary, to apply for any license to perform that may be required (these are obtained from local council offices)
8. This contact may not be altered in anyway except by separate agreement in writing signed by both parties hereto.
9. The Promoter shall supply the management with a copy of any advertising material originated by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter will display, where possible, all marketing material supplied by the Artiste in a prominent place within the venue.
11. The Promoter is informed that the agreed performance will be copyright of the Artiste, no recording of the performance (video or otherwise) will be allowed without the Artistes prior consent
12. Any mistakes or objections to this contract should be notified to the artist immediately. This contract should be signed and returned within 7 days, after that time period the contract will be considered to have been accepted and all terms and conditions will apply.
13. All shows are recorded onto DVD, both for retail and quality purposes.
14. Should the Contract need to be cancelled by the Promoter, the following conditions apply:
(a) Written notification must be received by the Artiste at least 28 days prior to the performance and a cancellation of 50% will apply.
(b) written notification must be received by the Artiste less than 28 days prior to the performance and 100% of the fee paid, less the Artiste's reasonable travelling expenses.
( c ) Provided that the Promoter pays to the Artiste his full salary detailed in the Contract, subject to his duly rendering services or being ready, willing and able to do so, the Promoter may, without giving any reason, prohibit the whole or part of the Artiste's performance or exclude the Artiste from any or all performances, as he sees fit.
(d) The Promoter is responsible for providing adequate supervision and/or security at all times. In the event of unruly or threatening behavior from any individual, the Artiste is entitled to cease the performance and still be paid in full.
INTERACT WITH THE SHOW
PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS INCLUDE
© The Kev Bee Hypnotic Experience Ltd 2010